Why did I start training in the first place? A number of reasons.
- On the few occasions I have had to take prescription medication I haven't tolerated it very well so, better to be fit and not have to take it unless I absolutely have to.
- There is a history of osteoporosis in my family and I was aware that regular weight bearing exercise would help my bone density levels.
- I was finding it harder and harder to lose any weight without starving myself.
- Rather than run for a bus or a train I'd wait for the next one - no matter how long that took!
- My energy levels were low most of the time.
Yes, there was some vanity involved as well! 'Bingo Wings'! Need I say more.
Now, I eat well, sleep well and have loads of energy.